Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About

This blog was developed for my electronic literacy class, and is used to explore the principles discussed in the various texts we have read throughout the semester. Through my posts I will attempt to connect the different texts to create an overarching concept that applies to electronic and print literature. I think it is always important to look at how literature can be interpreted in different ways, and to attempt to find out how the structure of literature can influence interpretation. This blog is my attempt to connect print and electronic literature in a way that shows how the concepts of Calvino can be applied to any type of literature.

I believe in learning through doing, and this is my chance to learn about different forms of technology use in the classroom by using it myself. I hope to be able to use this knowledge and incorporate it into my own classroom. Using technology and literature together can make reading a more entertaining experience for all involved. My goal as a teacher is to get students motivated to read, and to get them to make their own judgments about a text.

No comments:

Post a Comment